Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Study Now in the UK!

Are you thinking of studying in the UK – Undergraduate, Post-graduate or English language course? I will provide you with complete university admissions service. I will take care of all the necessary paperwork. I will act as you single point of contact. From the moment you decide to study in the UK, to the completion of your course.

I can advise and help you with everything from deciding on the right course, choosing a suitable university to applying and getting accepted. I will also provide advice and support on accommodation and other related matters. Apply now and submit your application then email or fax to me the required documents; I will do the rest. It’s the simplest and least intrusive way to apply.

You can apply for courses all year round but I can advise you about the best time to apply and about application deadlines. Please recommend me to your friends too.

Just subscribe to my email! See you around!

No comments: